Friday, March 20, 2009

"I know the sun's still shining when I close my eyes..."

The weather finally changed its mind today! It was a little chilly this morning, but when the sun came out, AJ and I went out with our school-work to enjoy the sun. I actually put on shorts this morning... :) After school we went out to play catch when the Putren boys came out. So we enjoyed playing Football, Baseball and Basketball with them in that hour or so of warmish weather. I actually didn't wear my winter jacket while playing!

There are some beautiful swans that are migrating back to their home, who came to visit on the bay. They are very pretty, and there are over twenty in our bay! After a bit of research mom and I found out that they were Tundra Swans. Apparently they're attracting a few tourists up here too! This morning I went down and took a few pictures with Jordan's camera, They were out in the middle of the bay, so iwas pretty hard to see them, but you can see a whole lot of white blobs :)

Hope you like the pictures! I hope you can actually see the swans :) Now that Dodo (Jordan's nickname sorry) is home I can take pictures, so you don't need to deal with my clip art anymore (well as much...)! I'll also tell Jordan to make a post on her trip.... For now I'll ptyl!
Title Lyrics from It's a Great Day to be Alive by Darrel Scott

No comments: